Hi guys! Nothing is easier, faster, or better tha a homemade crumble. Here I’ll give you two different versions that I love making; one with apples and cinnamon, and one with berries. Serve with one scoop of vanilla ice cream and life is perfect.
- 100 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 50 g oats
- 100 g (brown) sugar
- 2 apples (I use granny smith)
- a little sugar if your apples are sour
- 300 g frozen berries (for instance blueberries or/and raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 200°C, butter an ovenproof dish
- Mix flour, butter, oats, and sugar with your fingers until it has a perfect crumbly consistency. Put aside.
- For the apple version: peel and core apples and cut into dices; mix them with a little cinnamon and a little sugar, taste the apples to make sure you found the perfect balance. For the berry version: mix frozen berries (my fav: blueberries and raspberries) with sugar. The amount depends on which berries and how sweet you like it, start with a little sugar and add more if needed.
- Put fruits in an ovenproof dish, cover with crumble and put it in the oven.
- Bake until your home smells heavenly good, and till the crumble has a nice golden colour (approximately 30 minutes)
- Enjoy while still warm, it tastes absolutely delicious with ice cream!